Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's Flowers



DSC01661

As I have often said living in the philippines, has lots of beautiful flowers. And I was wondering what flowers I could put in my entry on blog. I was so grateful my sister took a snap of a beautiful yellow rose flower arrangements at the flower shop in davao city. I thank my sister for sending me this beautiful picture and now I've got a lovely yellow roses to put in my blog for today's flowers. To view more flowers, just click the logo above.

11 comments:

Rosamaria said...

How nice your yellow roses, Mimi!

I'm grateful with your presence on my blog. Thanks.

Good week for you!

Lanny said...

Those are very golden and delightful.

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Mimi, thank you very much for sharing your sister's beautiful photo with Today's Flowers. It is a lovely boquet. I also want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment. Much appreciated. Have a great week!

RA said...

Beautiful yellow flower bouquet! That was so thoughtful of your sister. Thank you for sharing. Have a great week, Mimi :)

Vicky said...

How blessed to have a sister like yours! lovely roses.Have a great week, Mimi.

Quiet Paths said...

These are such lovely roses. I love yellow roses. Great shot and what a kind sister to send you the photo.

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful! Lovely photo.

Naturegirl said...

They are gorgeous roses!

Gunilla said...

Fantastic roses. The colour is so beautiful.

Thanks for visiting my blog

Gunilla in Sweden

Sandra said...

Beautiful yellow roses - thank you for your visit and greetings from Croatia

romney said...

what a beautful bunch of flower we get some like that in england i like yellow one of the bested